We giveaway tickets to all the hottest Country Concerts at Billy Bob’s Ft Worth. Listen to The Mighty 93 to win and also check our facebook page for random giveaways!
No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Immediately following the winner announcement, winner has 30 days to claim the prize. If the winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If an eligible winner cannot be found for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
VilleCom, LLC. reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
VilleCom, LLC reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 100 mile radius of Stephenville, Texas.
Employees of VilleCom, LLC, its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant VilleCom, LLC the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
VilleCom, LLC reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants, likeness and voice, obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents are copyright VilleCom, LLC. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
VilleCom, LLC is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All prizes must be picked up at our studios 3209 W Washington St Stephenville, TX within (2) weeks of winning unless otherwise specified.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
Contests are not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
VilleCom, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time.
Shop Local Rules for $10,000 on December 10, 2018 FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- The participant must be present at the grand prize drawing on December 10, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. at the Stephenville City Park at the Birdsong Amphitheatre to win and must have the winning ticket with them.
- Persons must be 18 to win. Born 10-4-2000 or before
- The winning ticket will be verified. You will have 5 minutes to produce the winning ticket. After 5 minutes, another ticket will be drawn, thus eliminating the previous ticket as the winner. As a suggestion, to be organized for the day of, you may want to create a spreadsheet listing all of your ticket numbers so that you will know immediately whether your ticket has been drawn or not. You should also have your tickets in order; to be able to produce the winning ticket before the 5 minutes expires.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be awarded to a single customer on a purchase is 101 per day, per business, based upon a sale of $1,000. Tickets will be handed out on the basis of one ticket per each customer entering the business, regardless of purchase (in other words no purchase is required to get 1 free ticket per day). One additional ticket will be given for each $10 purchase or fraction thereof up to the maximum of a $1,000 transaction or 100 tickets. We have encouraged businesses to have additional promotion in store to give away additional tickets throughout the contest.
- Business owners, managers and employees, and members of their immediate family cannot participate in the drawing using tickets from their own business that they are associated with. They are, however, eligible to participate with tickets from another store or service provider.
- Winner must have a valid Social Security number and I.D. Winner will also have to fill out W-9 and will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.